Movie Promo

I have to admit that I'm a sucker for Asian Pacific KungFu Movie. Last 2 summers ago I watched the midnight screening of Dragon Tiger Gate with some friends in Malaysia. Although I had to bear the coldness of the cinema (the aircond was put on fullblast and i was wearing shorts!)and the movie may not be the majority's cup of tea, I absolutely enjoyed it. Recently I stumbled upon a new movie in one of online movie streaming website, title KungFu Dunk.

(promotion poster)

After the successful recipe of combining KungFu+Football, now they tried it on Basketball. Indeed the movie was not disappointing. If you like basketball with a little bit of martial art flavour, nifty hand skill move, crazy highflying dunk that makes LeBron or Kobe looks like an amateur, Ass Kicking KungFu Style and even a song about Tofu this may be a movie that you might like to watch;D

Here's the trailer to wet your apetite, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

belgaya nya preview..