Talk Show in The Mute

Got some problem with my laptop (again!) and after reformatting, i realized that i lost my required cd to install needed drivers in my laptop. Damn! So after a few hours searching in the World Wide Web and with the help of Wan, i manage to scrape through making my laptop to life again except that it became mute. Guess the saying is true with every procedure there will always be a risk. I couldn't find any site that had a compatible Multimedia Audio Controller driver to download. Any help anybody?..So, in a meanwhile, back to reading and well probably watching YouTube in the mute, recreating my own scripts/comments ;p

2 comments:

jazree said...

wa, ade blog.. baru skang aku tau..haha, good2, just jgn jadi cam aku la... em, bile la plak ipin nak start blogging..

Recycle&Reward said...

haha,thanks2..saje je busan2, nak try bende ni..ipin?tunggu die jadi pro main drum dulu kot