my room parte deux..

Currently having Jazrees' camera in my possesion, so i might as well take this chance to show all of you what my room looks like(refer to my 2nd post). This pictures was taken the night before med day, while i was still dwelling on how to use this quoted Donal Bailey's 'slick camera'. By the way there were no pictures of the lavatory and the front door taken because i accidentally deleted them, while roaming around the city centre yesterday( why was i roaming? will tell you later in the next post)..enjoy


the main door and the stairs that lead to my flat. note my red bicycle (wish i have a cool racer bike tho)

The telephone beside my flat. My landlord said that it is no longer working but sometimes i heard it rang, and last week it rangs 3 days in a row at 648pm..mysterious isn't it

My bed with an awesome Superman poster and the Simpsons poster attached to the wall. The kitchen on the left of this picture separated by a divider/counter

View from the end of my bed

My study desk with the TeeVee on my right and the bookshelves with few miniature statues on top of it on my left. There's a dvd player on the right bottom corner of the picture under the TeeVee, but it is not working..but what the heck, i got it for free, just for decorative purpose;p
p/s: this is an old house..very ancient but comfortable..haha

No comments: