new place call home

owh btw..didn't have the chance yet to tell all of you that I'm no longer living in the everfamousluxorioussecuredbutsometimesturnintoasquatter Packenham House in Christchurch but instead moving into the your typical European lowcostfullofhalalneartotheMosquestreet which is in South Circular Road. Living in a bedsit (also known as a studio) by my own. Yep, all by myself now..it's kinda handy..the kitchen and the fridge is just 2steps away from my bed..and the TV is just a sepusingan kerusi away from my study desk..also got a shower room and a room just for jamban. To makes things easier for your imagination..here i attached my house blueprint. with the appropriate escape route..hahaha,but dont ever think of breaking in..got alarm meh. Sorry for the sevenyearold like drawing but hope you guys get the picture..hehehe



(off note: this is not in the exact measurement..a bit exaggerating actually;p)


later will attach real pictures..adios amigos!

No comments: